2016 Philanthropy Day Competition
Help the YWCA win $10,000 through the Cortland Community Foundation Philanthropy Day Competition!
Make your gift count twice! Submit your donation through the Cortland Community Foundation (CCF) challenge and the YWCA of Cortland will be entered into the Philanthropy Day competition to win $10,000! 100% of your donation will go to the YWCA programs but by sending your donation through the CCF challenge, you give the YWCA an opportunity to make your gift count twice.
There is a minimum donation of $100.00 and maximum of $5,000.00. Donations must be received or postmarked no later than November 15, 2016.
Please use the sample check below to answer any questions on how to make out your check for the contest:
Donations may be mailed or delivered to:
Cortland Community Foundation
P.O. Box 466
3334 NYS Route 215
Cortland, NY 13045
There are so many great reasons to support the YWCA! Your donation goes to support the free programs and services we offer:
- Aid to Victims of Violence, a comprehensive assistance program and Safe House for victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, and other crimes
- Bridges for Kids mentoring program for children ages 5-12
- Child Care and Youth Recreation scholarships
- GEMS (girls: empowered, motivated, & successful), a support group for at-risk teen girls
- Health & Fitness scholarships
- Model Moms, a parenting support group for single mothers
Thank you, as always, for choosing to support the YWCA of Cortland!