CRISIS HOTLINE: 24 Hrs. A Day, 7 Days A Week Call toll free: 1-800-336-9622 Or locally: (607) 756-6363 Aid to Victims of Violence provides comprehensive services to victims of domestic…
PROGRAM PHILOSOPHY Bridges for Kids promotes the acceptance of children for who they are. There are no distinctions made for race, color, creed or family background. One definition of a…
Providing seamless childcare to families with children ages 6 weeks to 12 years of age. PROGRAM PHILOSOPHY In keeping with the YWCA mission of peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all…
The YWCA Health & Fitness welcomes women, men, and teens. Our programs promote a healthy lifestyle. Group Exercise Schedule Fall 2020 GROUP EX CLASSES Our Group Ex programs offers an…
PROGRAM PHILOSOPHY Model Moms is a free parenting program that provides support and companionship to moms of all ages providing a holistic approach to parenting. This approach includes exercise, nutrition, food…
Announcements & Upcoming Events
- See Spooky Movies for a Good Cause!
- Week Without Violence October 18-24
- Philanthropy Day is a Month Away!
- School-Age Care at Cortland Schools On Hold Until October 26
- Child Tests Positive at Homer Intermediate After School Program
- Programming to Resume at 14 Clayton Ave on Wednesday, October 14
- Tips for Parents to Fight Flu at Home and School
- COVID-19 Positive Case at 14 Clayton Ave. Building
- Aid to Victims of Violence October Fundraiser
- Tickets on Sale Now for the AVV Raffle Basket Fundraiser