Girls Day out 2023 is presented by EDF Renewables (Homer Solar Energy Center) For the first time, Girls Day Out, hosted by Tompkins Cortland Community College, will shift its focus to…
Aid to Victims of Violence provides comprehensive services to victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, child abuse, and other crimes. We are here to help! CRISIS HOTLINE: 24 Hrs. A…
“Life's most persistent and urgent question is, What are you doing for others?” ~ Martin Luther King Jr Mentoring is an essential focus at the YWCA Cortland. We currently have…
Providing seamless childcare to families with children ages 6 weeks to 12 years of age. PROGRAM PHILOSOPHY In keeping with the YWCA mission of peace, justice, freedom, and dignity for all…
The YWCA Health & Fitness Program welcomes women, men, and teens and promotes living a healthy lifestyle. Health and Fitness Directory Schedules and Pricing: 2023 Health and Fitness Schedule and…
Announcements & Upcoming Events
- Seeking Child Care Subs; Get CDA Certified for Free!
- Winter Break Full Week Care
- Openings at Here We Grow
- Grace Brown House Accepting Applications
- Beginner Pickleball is back at the YWCA!
- Social Seniors-Wednesday’s through March
- Bridges for Kids Needs Mentors!
- Li’l Hoopsters Starts 1/26!
- All-Level Vinyasa Yoga Starts Thursday 1/26
- Full Day Care Registration Open for 1/30 (Cortland Schools)