YWCA Cortland is developing a new Strategic Plan to guide operations beginning January 2023. We’d like to hear from members of our community so we can continue to address and…
CRISIS HOTLINE: 24 Hrs. A Day, 7 Days A Week 607-756-6363 Aid to Victims of Violence provides comprehensive services to victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, child abuse, and other…
“Life's most persistent and urgent question is, What are you doing for others?” ~ Martin Luther King Jr Mentoring is an important focus at the YWCA Cortland. We currently have…
Providing seamless childcare to families with children ages 6 weeks to 12 years of age. PROGRAM PHILOSOPHY In keeping with the YWCA mission of peace, justice, freedom, and dignity for all…
The YWCA Health & Fitness Program welcomes women, men, and teens and promotes living a healthy lifestyle. Health and Fitness Directory Group X Classes Weight Rooms and Personal Training…
Announcements & Upcoming Events
- Holiday Health & Fitness Special Offer; 12/1-12/23
- Holiday Hours of Operation
- YWCA Cortland Strategic Planning Survey; We want to hear from you!
- Seniors Can Stay Healthy & Fit at YWCA Cortland for FREE
- Thank You for Taking a Stand Against Domestic Violence in October!
- 2022 AVV Raffle Basket Winners!
- Polar Plunge to Raise Some Funds!
- Personal Training Special Deal!
- Support YWCA for Philanthropy Day!
- Fill a Bag, Feed a Family