CRISIS HOTLINE: 24 Hrs. A Day, 7 Days A Week Call toll free: 1-800-336-9622 Or locally: (607) 756-6363 Aid to Victims of Violence provides comprehensive services to victims of domestic…
PROGRAM PHILOSOPHY Bridges for Kids promotes the acceptance of children for who they are. There are no distinctions made for race, color, creed or family background. One definition of a…
Providing seamless childcare to families with children ages 6 weeks to 12 years of age. PROGRAM PHILOSOPHY In keeping with the YWCA mission of peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all…
The YWCA Health & Fitness welcomes women, men, and teens. Our programs promote a healthy lifestyle. Click here for fitness guide & complete pricing info:Fall 2019 Class Guide Fall 2019…
PROGRAM PHILOSOPHY Model Moms is a free parenting program that provides support and companionship to moms of all ages providing a holistic approach to parenting. This approach includes exercise, nutrition, food…
Announcements & Upcoming Events
- Kitchen Tour Tickets on Sale Now!
- Purchase Raffle Tickets for Aid to Victims of Violence Fundraiser
- Shopping that Does Good,and Other Easy Ways to Support YWCA
- 2018 Annual Report Now Available
- Fall 2019 Class Guide
- Community Tees Off to Raise Over $18,000 for YWCA Programs
- YWCA Cortland celebrated with Giving Circle Donors on Friday, June 14, 2019
- Childcare in Cortland Share:
- Senior Exercise Insurance benefits We Accept!
- Thank you VIDEO