Virtual Series / January 18 - April 12 / Every Other Monday / 6:30-8:30 Week of Action / April 19 - 24 / A Sphere of Influence for Each Day…
CRISIS HOTLINE: 24 Hrs. A Day, 7 Days A Week Call toll free: 1-800-336-9622 Or locally: (607) 756-6363 Aid to Victims of Violence provides comprehensive services to victims of domestic…
+ Mentoring “Life's most persistent and urgent question is, What are you doing for others?” ~ Martin Luther King Jr Mentoring is an important focus at the YWCA Cortland. We…
Providing seamless childcare to families with children ages 6 weeks to 12 years of age. PROGRAM PHILOSOPHY In keeping with the YWCA mission of peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all…
The YWCA Health & Fitness welcomes women, men, and teens. Our programs promote a healthy lifestyle. Group Exercise Schedule Fall 2020 GROUP EX CLASSES Due to Covid, we are offering…
This message is only visible to site admins
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.
Announcements & Upcoming Events
- Stand Against Racism Week of Action, April 19-24
- Personal Training in a private setting now available.
- New Chair Yoga session to start April 13th
- Linden Tree to be Removed 3/30
- Here We Grow Closed March 29th 2021
- 2021 Annual Giving Campaign Fundraising Progress
- 2021 Annual Giving Campaign
- Red Cross Lifeguard Training / Lifeguard & CPR Review-April
- Pro-Active Self Defense Seminar March 18th!
- Full Body Fit , A New Group Fitness Class starting March 11th