CRISIS HOTLINE: 24 Hrs. A Day, 7 Days A Week Call toll free: 1-800-336-9622 Or locally: (607) 756-6363 Aid to Victims of Violence provides comprehensive services to victims of domestic…
PROGRAM PHILOSOPHY Bridges for Kids promotes the acceptance of children for who they are. There are no distinctions made for race, color, creed or family background. One definition of a…
Providing seamless childcare to families with children ages 6 weeks to 12 years of age. PROGRAM PHILOSOPHY In keeping with the YWCA mission of peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all…
The YWCA Health & Fitness welcomes women, men, and teens. Our programs promote a healthy lifestyle. Click here for Class Guide Fall 2018 Click here for fitness guide & complete pricing…
PROGRAM PHILOSOPHY Model Moms is a free parenting program that provides support and companionship to moms of all ages providing a holistic approach to parenting. This approach includes exercise, nutrition, food…
Announcements & Upcoming Events
- 2018 Kitchen Tour Pictures!
- Lt. Col. Alice J. Anderson, USAF Ret.
- Thank you to the sponsors of the YW Kitchen Tour fundraiser
- YWCA Update- check it out!
- HOLIDAY CASH RAFFLE! Click here for details
- Cortland Community Foundation Philanthropy Contest is underway!
- New Class Guide for Fall 2018
- 2017 Annual Report
- Child Care Campaign
- Childcare is Essential to Enhance Productivity Today and Tomorrow