CRISIS HOTLINE: 24 Hrs. A Day, 7 Days A Week Call toll free: 1-800-336-9622 Or locally: (607) 756-6363 Aid to Victims of Violence provides comprehensive services to victims of domestic…
PROGRAM PHILOSOPHY Bridges for Kids promotes the acceptance of children for who they are. There are no distinctions made for race, color, creed or family background. One definition of a…
Providing seamless childcare to families with children ages 6 weeks to 12 years of age. PROGRAM PHILOSOPHY In keeping with the YWCA mission of peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all…
The YWCA Health & Fitness welcomes women, men, and teens. Our programs promote a healthy lifestyle. Click here for fitness guide & complete pricing info:Fall 2019 Class Guide Fall 2019…
PROGRAM PHILOSOPHY Model Moms is a free parenting program that provides support and companionship to moms of all ages providing a holistic approach to parenting. This approach includes exercise, nutrition, food…
Announcements & Upcoming Events
- There’s Still Time to Show Your Love for YWCA! Give for Philanthropy Day Before November 15.
- Donations for Bridges Thanksgiving Meal
- YWCA Cortland’s Noblest Service: Aid to Victims of Violence
- We’re having a GOLD Party!
- WWT November-Social Justice
- Senior Strength Training in November!
- Bring Your Kids and Get Your Spookie On for a Safe Halloween Party!
- SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR YWCA…GIVE FOR NATIONAL PHILANTHROPY DAY!
- Kitchen Tour Tickets on Sale Now!
- Purchase Raffle Tickets for Aid to Victims of Violence Fundraiser