CRISIS HOTLINE: 24 Hrs. A Day, 7 Days A Week Call toll free: 1-800-336-9622 Or locally: (607) 756-6363 Aid to Victims of Violence provides comprehensive services to victims of domestic…
PROGRAM PHILOSOPHY Bridges for Kids promotes the acceptance of children for who they are. There are no distinctions made for race, color, creed or family background. One definition of a…
Providing seamless childcare to families with children ages 6 weeks to 12 years of age. PROGRAM PHILOSOPHY In keeping with the YWCA mission of peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all…
The YWCA Health & Fitness welcomes women, men, and teens. Our programs promote a healthy lifestyle. Click here for fitness guide & complete pricing info:Fall 2019 Class Guide 2020 winter…
PROGRAM PHILOSOPHY Model Moms is a free parenting program that provides support and companionship to moms of all ages providing a holistic approach to parenting. This approach includes exercise, nutrition, food…
Announcements & Upcoming Events
- Join Us for a Valentine’s Crafts Event on February 9
- Bridges for Kids 40th Birthday Celebration
- 2020 Meditation Classes
- Girls Day Out 2020 is February 8!
- Pixie Gym Days: Jan. 20, Feb. 2, Mar. 30
- Urgent Action on Child Care Needed-January 10, 13 & 14
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration, January 20
- Crossing Bridges: A Unique Child Service at YWCA Cortland
- Personal Training!
- Gym Swim Time for January