Other Ways to Give
Shop and Do Good!
Did you know you can support YWCA Cortland while you shop? It’s something you have to do anyway, so whether it’s a need or a want, make every purchase count!
Do you want to donate to YWCA Cortland effortlessly, often and for free? If you want first dibs on deals like exclusive Lowe’s coupons or love saving cash at stores like JCPenney and Walmart, use Giving Assistant! As much as 30% of your purchase price at 3,000+ popular retailers are turned into valuable donations for YWCA Cortland. Sign up today to find out how your everyday shopping can make a difference for a mission you believe in.
- Shop and Save: Get coupons and up to 2x cash back at 2,742 top brands like Macy’s, Best Buy, and Target.
- Raise Cash Back Donations: Opt-in to give 1% to 100% of the cash back you earn to your favorite cause at checkout.
- Watch it Work: With every purchase, your cash back “microdonations” add up to make a real difference.
- Do more Good with the Button: At checkout, the Button alerts you to any cash back donations available—before you miss them. Get trending coupons for 6,000+ stores, activate cash back, and raise more in 1 click.
- Shop. Earn. Give!
Celebrate for a Cause!
Which would you rather receive as your next birthday or holiday gift? Another funny coffee mug or making an impact in your community? Another ugly sweater or making a difference in someone’s life? Invite your friends and family to celebrate your next big day in a meaningful way by creating a fundraiser on Facebook! No special celebration in your future? Hold a fundraiser to celebrate that it’s Friday, or the first of the month, or, well, anything 😉
- Visit our Facebook page and select Fundraisers from the menu on the left.
- Select the +Raise Money tab.
- Fill out the basic information about your fundraiser and click the Next button.
- Tell your story and click the Next button.
- Add a cover photo or video and click the Create button.
- Promote your fundraiser on your Facebook page!
Redeem for the Mission!
Do you have returnable bottles and cans piling up in your pantry or garage? Or spilling off of your porch or out from under your sink? Redeem them at T & T Bottle Redemption and see the small change create a big change in your community! They take back containers that you paid a 5 cent deposit on and give 6 cents in return except on Wednesdays when they offer 7 cents for each container. It all adds up to make a difference in the lives of your neighbors. Get started today.
- Collect and rinse any bottle or can for which you paid a 5 cent deposit.
- Take them to T & T Bottle Redemption at 160 Clinton Ave. in Riverside Plaza.
- Tell them you would like to donate the funds to YWCA Cortland!